I'm trying to do two things at once (house pics & Cancun pics), but since we are getting our slab poured tomorrow, I would like to go ahead and get some pics posted of what our new home looked like early in the building process. So take a peek at these and then I'll get pics of the slab soon after it's poured. Everyone thats built a house has said that we are experiencing the same feelings....our house is supposed to be BIG when completed but it sure does look small here. But they say to trust the builder, he knows what he's doing and so far we are very pleased with our builder.
So you know what your looking at, we will have a 3 bedroom, 2 1/2 bath, 2 car garage, gameroom, 3 fireplaces (1 outside) next to the built in grill and with a big shop next to the house sitting on 1 acre. I know this will be a beautiful home and I cannot wait to get moved in!


1 comment:
Good to see the ball is finally rolling. I'm ready to party on the patio!
Post a Comment