Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Weekend Camping Trip

Well, I've gotten the pics up now of our trip this past weekend. Kinda 'Hill-Billy' going camping in a cotton farm, but it was the place we needed actually because of 'range day'. So we cooked hot dogs, played horseshoes, tried to fly kites (but it didn't work out in our favor), shot guns, told ghosts stories (tried to anyways, got too cracked up while we told them), looked for wild hogs (never saw any) and gave SNIPE hunting a try!


"Look how far the shot went!" This was too funny, Casey needed Jody's help chopping wood. They look too serious for me!
Got the fire going-ready to tell stories!




Hi Guys!
Mikey made a wall around the fire-like a log cabin.
Just a good pic of the guys (notice Jimmy)
"So this is what you do when you go snipe hunting..."
This gun was fun-I call it the Bear gun, since I have no clue about guns...



No comments: