WOW! Like we weren't surprised tho....just hard to take it all in. So this is it...yuk! I thought about this last night and my feelings are sick about this but like my mom said....We are all going to have to pray that he makes sound decisions. So I guess that's what we're supposed to do. I will put my faith in God that He will guide our new president in the way He wants us to go. This is hard to accept. I just fee like we need someone NOT like, well him.
I know that the new president spoke to the middle class people and the young people and told them what they want to hear, but oh my gosh! Do I or you really want middle class people or young people running our country? I don't. I want someone who doesn't make the stupid mistakes like I (a middle class person) make. I want someone smarter than that. Uggghhh. Ok, well this is how I feel. I'm sure not everyone feels the same, but atleast I got my vote in.
The house is coming along great....except our paint got mixed up and now they are going to have to repaint. Ooops! It's backwards so this will take a few more extra days which is no biggie but anyways, we had a bump in the road. Overall tho....it has not been the nightmare everyone tells me about.
I will get some pics posted soon.
My previous blog had a challenge on it...I'm falling short, but I have done what I set out to do and b/c of that, I have made someone feel good by being honest and saying something nice to them. I will continue to do this b/c it does feel good.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Hey girlie!! I'm just waiting for 5:00 and it's taking forever!! Just wanted to say hi, so hello! Hope to see you soon!
Post a Comment