Wednesday, August 13, 2008

And the Framing Begins!!!!!!!!!!!

Well Casey is on his way to work now.....everything is good so far. Here are some recent pictures of our home. I think it's looking good. I hope the rain will stop for just a little bit until they can get it bricked and get the roof on so the wood doesn't get ruined. Anyways, like everyone has said....it looks huge right now with all of the frame work done. I'm so anxious to get moved in and I know Casey is too! The fun part about all of this is that we are fortunate to pick out the design, the tile, the cabinets, everything for our home. I've heard people say that working on a house together might bring the relationship into despair, but we're not having any troubles...maybe because we agree on what each other likes and dislikes or maybe because Casey says 'Whatever you want Wife', hahahaha, j/j....no this is actually so much fun for us. It's kinda like going into a candy store as a child I think. Anyways, here's a few of them.....I'll get more as more progresses.







2 comments:

The Mellberg Family said...

Let the fun begin!

Kid said...

Amy,
Thank you for doing such a great job taking photos and posting them in this neat "online journal"! Its almost like I am home! Your the best Babe... I love and miss you!
Hub