Monday, August 18, 2008

Wedding Shower

This weekend I was given a beautiful wedding shower at our church parlor. A few weekends ago, we had a shower with Casey's family. I never knew that we would recieve such nice and heart-felt gifts from everyone. Thank you so much EVERYONE for taking the time to be so nice and generous to Casey and I. I don't know how to thank you all for these sweet gifts. Thank you so much! We have recieved so many nice and useful things such as all kinds of decorations and furniture for the house, so MANY kinds of things for the kitchen, bathroom and outdoor kitchen, a digital picture frame, a pool set and a cute scrapbook of our wedding! We cannot thank everyone enough for the thoughtfulness that you guys have done for us in being a part of the beginning our of marriage. Below are some pics of our showers we had....again, thank you everyone for everything you've done! (well, I've been trying to upload a couple of pics from Casey's aunts house where we had a shower and they won't upload for some strange reason, I'll try again later) Til next time.....











No comments: