Tuesday, August 26, 2008

More House Info

Hey everyone! Been a while since I’ve posted and there’s no specific reason as to why I haven’t. Just don’t really have anything cool to say I guess.

In this past week, we’ve managed to get somewhat of a roof on the house and got some skylights in the works on the house. I’ve ordered some furniture for the house and that should be here in December. It’s looking like the move in date will be in December, hopefully before Christmas, but we’ll see. I know that might seem like decades from now but when I compare it to when Casey will be home again it doesn’t seem that long or atleast, that’s how I have to look at it or else it WILL seem like eternity from now. It’s a back and forth anticipation that gets me. Seems like a whole bunch of ‘hurry up and wait’ episodes!

I do have a question if anyone of you could give me a comment or any advice…I would like to find out what you think. In the kitchen, you know that place….where it’s ALWAYS supposed to be neat and tidy….if it were you, would you choose black appliances or stainless steel appliances? We have a choice and nowadays they’re saying that that really pretty bronze color is coming out, but it’s too $$$$ for us, so I thought I’d wait until the popularity of that gets not so popular before we go that route…but in the meantime, both of the black or stainless steel goes great with the kitchen and I just don’t know if there are any setbacks or any reason to get one over the other. So if any of you have black or stainless steel….let me know what your thoughts are on them. I’ve been told on the stainless steel it will show those pesky fingerprints that everyone loves to see. Is that true?


I saw this and thought it was funny! Have a great week everyone and don’t forget to let me know your thoughts on the whole appliance thing!

Also, I don't know what I've done make this whole thing be underlined, but I'll try to fix that next time....still learning here. Bare with me, K!



Marriage is an institution in which a man loses his Bachelor's Degree and the woman gets her Masters.











1 comment:

Shonnie Stanley said...

The houe is looking good. I prefer stainless. We have stainless steel in our house and I have loved it. There is a new type of stainless steel that does not show finger prints. Our does a little but not that much and I have a cleaner that wipes it right off. I also picked stainless steel because I wanted our appliances to all match. I did not like black because I thought that is made our kitchen look small. I am also not a black person. I hope this helps and good luck.